We’re so excited to welcome you to for our first Local Pop Up Shop in Sweet Baton Rouge! Our Local Pop Up Shop mission is to Connecting Louisiana Creators & Makers with Local Consumers in Sweet Baton Rouge this holiday season. Throughout the week-long Pop Up Shop, we will host workshops, events & promotions at our Perkins Rowe Pop Up Shop location.
Location: The Local Pop Up Shop will be set up between Altar’d State and Impeccable Pig down the boulevard in Perkins Rowe!
Mission Statement: Connecting Louisiana Creators & Makers with Local Consumers in Sweet Baton Rouge
Local Pop Up Shop exist to connect Louisiana creators and makers with local customers. To make the shop all that it can be, we focus on three main business types:
- Locally Handmade Small-Batch Goods
- Local Louisiana Businesses
- Louisiana Creatives and Artist
We are excited to bring our first Local Pop Up Shop to Sweet Baton Rouge this December. The Local Pop Up is a carefully curated marketplace showcasing several Louisiana Makers and still taking applications! Click Here to apply. We are hosting workshops and events throughout week-long pop up!
Follow along at @localpopup for the latest updates.
- Dec 4 : VIP Local Celebration – More details to come
- VIP 5-6PM (you can win tickets later in November over on @shopSFT, @SweetBatonRouge, @LocalPopUp)
- 6-8 PM – Soft Opening to the public
- Holiday Art Preview (stay tuned as we announce our Local Artist)
- Toy Drive – We are participating a little early in the 3rd Annual OLOL Children’s Hospital Deck the Halls Toy Drive – We will have a donation station with special giveaways for anyone who donates at the Local Pop Up. Stay tuned for full details on the Toy Drive in December.
- Dec 5: BR Succulent Co. Ornament Bar Workshop
- The Baton Rouge Succulent team is joining us for our inaugural Local Pop Up Shop in Sweet Baton Rouge on December 5th for a Holiday Girls Night Out workshop, build your own airplane ornament, how cool will these look on your tree??
About BR Succulent Co: They specialize in all things succulent and cacti, from the rare and beautiful to the weird and other worldly. They are located at 7276 Highland Rd.
- Dec 6: Mimosas with Mimosa Handcrafted Trunk Show
- Join us for Mimosas with Mimosa Handcrafted during our inaugural Local Pop Up Shop in Sweet Baton Rouge on December 6th. Come out and meet the designer, locally handcrafted right here in Baton Rouge.
About Mimosa Handcrafted: it’s Madeline & Dawson Ellis, a husband-and-wife team who graduated in landscape architecture but now work side by side as full-time jewelers. They’re joined by an A-team of wildly talented women. Each piece is created start to finish in their South Louisiana home studio using the ancient art of lost-wax casting. Using the ancient art of lost wax casting, they bring each bronze, sterling silver and 14K gold wearable piece to life in the studio behind Madeline and Dawson’s Louisiana home.
- Dec 7: Finals No More –
- Calling all students! Done with finals? Let’s finish with a grand finale! You’ve put in the work, so we’re bringing the lagniappe and encouraging you to shop local! Show us your Student ID and receive 20% OFF your SFT purchase all day on Friday.
- Dec 8: Don’t Stop Just Geaux with Barre3 Holiday Pop Up
- Join us as we have teamed up with barre3 Baton Rouge to bring you a b3 Pop Up for our inaugural Local Pop Up Shop in Sweet Baton Rouge on December 8th! Grab your yoga mat, a bottle of water, and a workout pal and meet us at the Perkins Rowe Town Square! The first 20 to register will receive a FREE Don’t Stop Just Geaux swag bag!
New to barre3? Barre3 is a full-body balanced workout that combines strength training, cardio, and mindfulness. Throughout this 45 minute class, you’ll be guided through sustained holds, muscle-burning micro-movements, and heart-pumping cardio bursts. The barre3 signature approach will leave you feeling balanced in body and empowered from within.