Baton Rouge’s Official New Year’s Eve Celebration: Red Stick Revelry
Live music on the Galvez Stage, two 20-min. laser light shows, fireworks over the Mississippi River as the Red Stick drops in Town Square.
NYE Bash L’Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge
Complimentary Open Bar Doors 1030pm Show 11pm live music provided by AM/FM Must be 21+ to enter Concert and open bar end at 1am Located in the Event Center at L’Auberge Casino
NYE Rooftop Party – Tsunami Sushi Baton Rouge
They are hosting a restaurant + rooftop terrace party to ring in the new year!
DJ, Photo Booth, 3 drink tickets + Champagne Toast at Midnight, Buffet Style Food, Pass Around Hor D’oeuvres, Sushi Stations, Meat Carving, 2 Bars and the best view in Baton Rouge!
- Early Bird Special: $90 per person/ticket – Ends Monday, November 26
- General Admission: $120 per person/ticket
- Day-of: $150 per person/ticket
Great Gatsby New Year’s Eve Dinner Party: Girasole
Make it a New Year’s Eve to remember for a Great Gatsby themed event complete with a big band trio and many more extras!
Must be 21+ to participate
Start your evening off right by stepping back in time to the roaring twenties, when women were known as eccentric flappers and men spared no expense to be the big cheese.
- Girasole will feature a trio big band-“3 Quarter Moon” with a delicious line up by their chef.
- From 8:00pm- 1:00am you will enjoy authentic italian cuisine in a charming setting in the heart of Central, Louisiana plus end the night with a Champagne toast you won’t forget!
- Attendees can dress to impress in 1920’s themed fashion to match our event or or dress for comfort in your own modern style to ring in the New Year!
New Years Eve Party: The Radio Bar
Come ring in the New Year with Radio Bar & DJ Mike Larry! Dress to impress and countdown the hours ’til 2019. They’ll have the best DJ in Baton Rouge AND free champagne toast at Midnight!
NOON YEAR’S EVE: Java Mama Baton Rouge
Kid friendly countdown to 2019! Noisemakers for all the kiddos, $5 open play, discounted coffee for adults, and a fun balloon filled group countdown at Noon!
Their New Year’s Eve hours will be 9am-1pm, and closed on New Year’s Day!
New Years Eve Party: Crowne Plaza Executive Center Baton Rouge (Baton Rouge, LA)
Celebrate the New Year with Carbon Copy Band, Chase Tyler Band and The Eddie Smith Band. Dinner Buffet featuring Louisiana Cuisine prepared by their Award Winning Chefs! Dancing & Open Bar including Wine, Beer & Call Brands!
Ruffino’s – Ruffino’s Restaurant – Steaks, Seafood, Italian
Ring in the new year with Ruffino’s! If you’re still looking for a way to celebrate, they have a few spots left. Give them a call at (225) 753-3458 to make a reservation!